We partner with brands to help them build a buzz, through captivating visual content that resonates with audiences. Our video marketing content and web video production in Sydney educates, informs, inspires, and builds trust – building confidence in your brand. The result? More sales, now and in the future.
- We film and edit corporate video production content all day every day.
- We understand the industry’s evolving nature.
- We build long-term relationships with our loyal clients.
- Our team is small, but we deliver big results.
- We’re creative-minded + tech-savvy when producing video marketing content in Sydney.
- We know how to invoke emotion in viewers while fostering trust
- Our videos establish your authority, authenticity, and credibility – in a unique way
The pre-production phase is where all the planning takes place, allowing a smoother Production and Post Production experience. Once we meet and a brief is given by our clients, a follow-up script and storyboard is created to visually show what’s expected to be captured during the shoot. Pre-produciton also includes working out the shoot location and casting.
We put a lot of resources into our pre-production tasks as the difference between a successful production starts here.
Production begins once on location and ready to film. This process includes capturing all the scenes and information fleshed out in the pre-production process. During the production we be working with Camera equipment, lighting, audio equipment and other film gear.
Crew ranges in size and for a very simple shoot, would have minimal personnel and for larger scale productions would increase the crew size.
The post production process begins after all the footage has been captured. Footage is edited to engage the viewer through use of video footage, images, music, colour correction, titles, animations and *special effect compositing (if required).
As expected, post production is usually the most lengthy phase of production but with careful and purposeful planning of shots in the Pre Production phase, this phase of production can be the most rewarding.